- You must be using an Apple Product to use Apple Pay. This includes, iPhones, iPads, Macs and Apple Watch. If you don't have any theses products then the option for Apple Pay will not work or show. You can see if your device is compatible with Apple Pay by clicking here. (This takes you to Apple Pay website)
- You order must be over £0.30 to be able to use Apple Pay.
- Please make sure your address, postcode, name matches with your card that is linked to Apple Pay. If it don't please get in touch with our support team to change them.
- If you request a refund after you have completed your order please read our help document on our refund policy. You can click here to view them.
- Once you are on a compatible device pick one of our products e.g. hosting.
- Fill in all the details it is asking from you like name, address etc.
- Tick our "I have read and agree to the Terms of Service" box. (PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THEM)
- Click Debit or Credit Card and Apple Pay logo will then show.
- Click on Apple Pay Logo
- Place your finger print on your reader (home button).
- and then order is completed.
- It will take you to our order confirmation page.
- Halls Hosting must then accept the order. - This normally takes around 5 to 10 minutes but we are much quicker then that!
- Then your order is finished and completed and you be able to start using your new hosting services from us!
- 282 Users Found This Useful
To access all your invoice just click here. (Please note you will need to login to your account.
Before we go into details of "How do i set up Two-Factor Authentication?"This is how our...
To protect your account security from unauthorized access we have locked down any changes to your...
We offer a wide range of payment options for our customers to be able to pay for there invoice....
We hate saying goodbye to our customers, if there is anything we can do to change your mind...